Sunday, January 18, 2009

Murphy's Law


"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."


This quote is very true. Paul and I are doing ok, and we will be ok....however, something horrible and shocking happened this week. I was laid off. I have been trying so hard to prepare myself for something like this......this is the second round of lay-offs my company has done. When I survived the first one, it really put things in perspective for me. But, in reality, you can never prepare yourself for something until it really happens. I can't explain to you how many different emotions I have felt over the past few days. At the moment, I am in North Carolina with my family - I had planned a trip this weekend to see my brother, Chris, who is on leave from Iraq for a couple weeks. Thank god for family.
Please keep us in your thought and prayers.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Man, it feels so different at work without you guys. :( We need to hang out when you're back in town.