Friday, January 9, 2009

Here's to 2009!

First post. Pressure. Be nice. haha. So, as you can see, Paul and I have finally decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I am not the greatest writer, and I know I will probably be writing most of this :) so I am hoping it will help me become a BETTER writer. Don't get me wrong, Paul will be helping me with this.....he will be editing my posts as well as taking the role of photographer....most of the time...I am trying to become better. :)
Well. It's a new year. and I hope it's a good one.
I want to end with a quote I read on the wall of the Bodyworld's exhibit.....
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
-The 14th Dalai Lama


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging now! :)

Tiny Wooden Bridge said...

Though I don't like 14th Dalai Lama at all, I may you happy.