Sunday, November 15, 2009

one of my favorite things.....

This is truly one of my favorite times of year....right after Halloween leading up to Christmas.  There are so many things that I love about this season - family & friends(most importantly), cooking, the smells, snow(now that I live in Utah...it is guaranteed before Christmas), Christmas music, Christmas lights, hot chocolate, baking....yes, I am not going to lie - one of my favorite things this time of year is the baked goods.  And my favorite ingredient?  Pumpkin.




While the snow was falling outside yesterday, I was inside baking these delicious things.  They are great without frosting, but if you must....this recipe goes great.


1 comment:

Paul & Jenn said...

my advice after trying these out 5 times. double the pumpkin and add a 1/4 cup of molasses. delicious.