Saturday, April 18, 2009

Caspian


Paul and I watched the movie 'Marley and Me' last night. It was Paul's first time seeing it, my second. And I cried both times. Great movie. It really made us think about the time we have left with one of our huskies, Caspian. Caspian turned twelve this year. Paul has had him since he was a puppy. Their relationship epitomizes the 'man's best friend' statement. I fell in love with Caspian the first time I came out to Salt Lake to visit Paul. He loves everyone! And he especially loves his family. He loves to be around us. When Paul and I are home, he is never more then 10 ft. away. When we sit on the couch, he has to be under our feet snuggled up between the two of us. As much as Caspian loves to be inside with us, he of course loves to be outside as well. There is nothing better than to watch him running in the mountains. He is truly happiest when he is around nature. We love you Caspian!

No comments: